Social Care Division/Quality Improvement Division - Quality Improvement Programme
The HSE Social Care Division (SCD) and Quality Improvement Division (QID) have jointly resourced a Quality Improvement Programme to work with residential services for adults with intellectual disabilities. The Programme Team advise and support services to enhance their structures and processes to improve the delivery of quality and person-centred safe services.
Teams comprised of both SCD and QID staff are supporting residential services to e.g.:
- Strengthen leadership and governance structures;
- Improve relevant person-centred documentation;
- Engage with staff and service users;
- Progress HIQA Action Plans and establish where further supports are required;
- Identify areas of good practice and innovation for sharing across the service;
- Implement improvement projects to enhance the quality and person-centredness of services e.g. managing complaints, reducing incidents, improving person-centred plans and testing adapted clinical governance documents.
Please click image for a one-page information sheet on our Programme and scope
The SCD/QID Team have developed a Project Toolbox, including range of resources to support the efforts of residential services in implementing good practice and improving the delivery of quality safe services. Please click here to access to the toolbox.
If you wish to contact the SCD/QID Quality Improvement Team, please contact:
Maria Lordan-Dunphy, Assistant National Director, Quality Improvement Division, E-mail: email@example.com
Dr. Cathal Morgan, Head of Operations, Social Care Division, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Róisín Egenton, Project Manager/Quality Improvement Advisor, Quality Improvement Division, E-mail: email@example.com